If you'd like to follow the work of the MCC eCare plan project please take a moment to fill out the form below. Click here to see if your information was successfully added to the list or scroll down this page below the form.
MCC Participants List
Please note: if you would like to sort this list, hover your cursor over a column header: Name or Organization . Click on this header to sort alphabetically A-Z (click again to sort Z-A).
Can I email the listserv?
Any person that is on the listserv can send an email to the listserv at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, there are some guidelines to follow.
- Please try to include a signature tag on all messages with your name, affiliation, and other relevant contact information.
- Please include a subject line for each email sent.
- Please think before you press “Reply All.” Remember that when you press "Reply All" to this listserv message, you are sending your message to the entire listserv, not just to the author.
- Please be considerate of others. For example: do not SHOUT (e.g. use ALL CAPS) at people; do not post message correcting someone else's spelling or grammar; be careful with humor and sarcasm as e-mail is easily misinterpreted. In short, remember the Golden Rule.
- Please refrain from:
- Endorsements of commercial products, services, organizations, or other entities.
- Endorsements of political parties, candidates, or groups.
- Content that infringes on copyright.
- Announcements of job openings.
- Solicitation of funds.
- Procurement-sensitive information related to any current or future AHRQ acquisitions.
- Challenging or attacking others. The listserv discussions are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- Vulgar, profane, or abusive language; personal attacks of any kind; inappropriate religious, sexual, political, or racial references; or unsupported accusations.
- Surveys, polls, questionnaires, etc., subject to OMB Paperwork Reduction Act clearance.
- Including personal or other private information (e.g. Social Security numbers) in messages
All submitted messages to the listserv reflect the opinion of the submitter, and its appearance within an HHS sponsored listserv email does not indicate that it reflects the official views of AHRQ, NIH or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, or the Federal Government.
Please send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions about use of this listserv.
To Unsubscribe from the Listserv:
If you would like to unsubscribe from the list please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each listserv email or send an email to Saadia. Please do not send the message to the listserv. Thank you!